Reach the largest and most qualified motorcycling audience.
With two versions, published 12 times per year, American Motorcyclist is the highest circulated monthly motorcycle publication in the United States. The AMA delivers the largest and most qualified motorcycling audience. Our riders average 26 years of riding experience and spend a significant amount of time on the road, amassing over triple the average annual mileage.
- 2018 Average AAM Audited Monthly Circulation: 163,779
- Total reach, based on 2.5 pass-around readership: 409,448
- 100% Subscription-Based
- Target your audience with our Competition and Street editions
In addition to delivering the best audience in motorcycling, every issue of American Motorcyclist features content tailored to our members based on their recreational or competition membership. Our members expect and deserve relevant content based on their chosen motorcycling activities — which has proven to increase engagement with the magazine. In fact, nearly 72% of AMA members report reading 4 of the last 4 issues. 83% of subscribers have read the last 3 issues.
In addition to supporting the AMA and our mission, advertising in American Motorcyclist delivers your brand and product message to a massive group of motorcyclists with substantial buying power. We can customize a campaign based on your budget, seasonality and business model which will increase sales and brand recognition in the motorcycle market.
American Motorcyclist readers are more than magazine subscribers. They’re members of the American Motorcyclist Association and deeply involved in the motorcyclist lifestyle for the long haul.
Our readers ride more, do more, see more and buy more than ordinary motorcyclists. On average, they lay down a tremendous amount of miles on the road and enter AMA-sanctioned events 900,000 times. They own multiple motorcycles and have interests in numerous categories of our sport.
- Road Riding: American Motorcyclist readers ride on average 7,010 miles per year — 3.5 times what an ordinary motorcyclist rides. They are heavily invested in motorcycling and surround themselves with like-minded riders. There is no better audience for your products than AMA members.
- Off-Road Riding: Dirt trails and byways are the native habitat for roughly 115,000 American Motorcyclist readers. These riders represent a close-knit family of enthusiasts who ride with parents, children, friends and club members.
- Actively Racing: The AMA is the largest motorsports-sanctioning body in the world. American Motorcyclist reaches roughly 70,000+ active racers. Our readers aren’t just casual observers of the sport. They represent active racers who invest time ad resources and buy products that power their passion for competition.
For more information and pricing, contact Steve Gotoski at (951) 491-1910 or email@example.com.