Looking to buy a bigger bike? Wanting to sell your current steed?
Try using Cycle Trader to do it the easy way online.
With more than 200,000 motorcycles for sale from dealers and private sellers across the country, there’s a good chance you’ll find what you are looking for.
To sell a bike, AMA members can take advantage of a premier discount at Cycle Trader by clicking on “Sell for Free” on the Cycle Trader homepage and using the AMA promo code AMACT20 at checkout for 20 percent off the “BEST” package.
For more info, visit www.CycleTrader.com.
If you’re buying a bike, here are a few questions that may give you some insight not only into the machine you are considering buying, but also into the owner, and whether he or she likely kept the bike in tip-top shape.
- Why are you selling this motorcycle?
- Are you the original owner? If not, how long have you had it, and how many miles have you put on it?
- What type of riding do you do with the bike?
- How often do you ride it?
- Where do you get it serviced?
- What service work do you perform yourself?
- What aftermarket parts have you installed on the motorcycle?
- How long have you been riding?
- What other motorcycles have you owned?
- What else do I need to know about this bike?