The AMA publishes several e-newsletters and uses social media to get its message to AMA members, other motorcyclists and the general public. It’s easy to stay abreast of the latest and most important news in the world of motorcycling by following our social media accounts and subscribing to our newsletters.
Some of our common posts on social media include:
- Government and rights-related issues, including ways to get involved
- Racing news
- Industry news from manufacturers
- Riding photos from members across the country
- Upcoming AMA-sanctioned events
- Special AMA member benefits and discounts on products
- AMA Extra (twice a month)
A collection of the latest AMA news, industry news, member benefit discounts, featured bikes for sale and more. Click here to subscribe.
- AMA Hall of Fame Insider (monthly)
Learn about events related to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, read about hall of famers, featured museum bikes and more. Click here to subscribe.
- AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days E-News (weekly from mid-May to July)
Get the latest scoop on all things related to the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame’s largest fundraising event at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course every July. Click here to subscribe.
- AMA Action Alerts (as they occur)
Get notices from the AMA government relations department notifying you of ongoing threats to motorcycling rights and take action by signing petitions and writing to your representatives. Click here to subscribe.
- Facebook: American Motorcyclist Association, AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, AMA Women And Motorcycling, AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, AMA National Dual Sport Riding Series, AMA National Adventure Riding Series, AMA Grand Tours
- Twitter: @ama_rights, @ama_riding, @ama_racing
- Instagram: @ama_riding, @ama_racing, @amasupercross
- YouTube: American Motorcyclist Association, AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
- LinkedIn: American Motorcyclist Association
- Please visit Our Opt In to Text Messages page for text updates regarding your AMA membership