2 racers battling for first place during MotoAmerica race in Daytona

Professional Licensing

In addition to being members of the American Motorcyclist Association, competitors in MotoAmerica road racing events must hold an AMA/FIMNA Road Racing license.

Licensing criteria and national number procedures are posted below. For questions about the AMA/FIMNA Road Racing license, contact the AMA Racing Department at (614) 856-1900.

Check your Eligibility

Apply for a License

Additional Forms

Super Hooligan Racing

  • 2024 Super Hooligan Registration Information (coming soon)
  • 2024 Super Hooligan Rules/Regulations (coming soon)