AMA Volunteer of the Year Awards
As a membership organization, the AMA recognizes that a large part of the association’s success is a result of the efforts of our members, chartered organizers and volunteers.
Established in 2019 to recognize the dedication of AMA volunteers, the AMA Volunteer of the Year Awards annually honor the work of AMA members in the categories of rights, riding and racing.
The AMA Member Activity Department accepts nominations for the awards year-round, but submissions are due by Oct. 15 for the consideration during the current year.
To nominate a volunteer (self-nominations are allowed), simply tell us why this individual should be recognized and what the person did while serving as an AMA volunteer. It’s also a great idea to have others submit nominations for the same individual.
- Volunteer must be an active AMA member in good standing.
- Volunteer must provide assistance without financial compensation (expense reimbursements are allowed).
Submit the nomination form by Oct. 15 to:
- Email: Heather Wilson at email@example.com
- Mail: American Motorcyclist Association
- Attn: Member Activity Dept.
- 13515 Yarmouth Drive
- Pickerington, OH 43147
Assist us in recognizing volunteers who fulfill the AMA mission to promote the motorcycle lifestyle and to protect the future of motorcycling.