The American Motorcyclist Association is looking for a professional Staff Accountant who is responsible for accounting activities including but not limited to monthly closing, account receivable and lock box payment processing. As well as performs account research for accounting and other areas of the Association which in turn supports Accounting Supervisor.
- Accounts receivable
- Payment tracking
- Billing processing
- Lock box processing
- Payment discrepancies
- Closing processing
- Journal entries
- GL account reconciliations
- Month-end review process
- Accounts payable processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle workload fluctuations, very flexible
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to build strong relationships with all internal departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Experience with Excel and Microsoft Suite products required
- Experience with accounting software- Great Plains, QuickBooks, etc.- required
- 2-3 years related Accounting work experience required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP Standards
The AMA offers a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer