The following rules apply to classes in AMA-sanctioned professional road racing competition. MotoAmerica holds exclusive rights to professional motorcycle road racing events in the United States and is the sole U.S. promoter authorized to run FIM North America professional road racing events. Rules are listed by class.
Sporting and Technical Rules
- 2019 MotoAmerica Regulations – Updated June 2019
Approved for Use
- 2019 FIM Homologated Motorcycles Listing
- 2018 List of Approved Parts
Requirements for Approval
- Junior Cup ECU Software – Updated March 2018
- Electronic Units – Updated March 2018
- Superstock 600 Kit – Updated March 2018
- Superstock 1000 Kit – Updated March 2018
- Twins Race ECU – Updated March 2018
- Suspension Units – Updated March 2018
Amateur and Pro-Am Rules
Regulations for AMA-sanctioned road racing events are developed and published by the AMA-chartered organizations that have sanctioned the meets with the AMA. Refer to the guidelines published by the chartered organizations for details.