The American Motorcycle Association (AMA), the premier membership association dedicated to promoting the motorcycling lifestyle and protecting the future of motorcycling, is seeking a Membership Fulfillment Coordinator to join our team.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and data entry skills to drive the AMAs membership processing operations. The Membership Fulfillment Coordinator will be responsible for membership data from application to fulfillment, as well as support the day-to-day operations of Membership Marketing.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, exceptional data entry accuracy, and the ability to multitask.
- Membership order entry
- Employee membership maintenance
- Coordinating accounting batches for multiple departments
- Act as a Liaison between multiple departments for accounting discrepancies
- Monitor and report on order entry progress and volume
- Mail processing, tracking, and distribution
- Print mailing labels for membership mailings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Experience with membership management
- Experience with customer service concepts and practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Knowledge of membership management software, Personify and MemberSuite preferred
- Knowledge of operating general office equipment
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office application skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Little/no strain; standing, walking, sitting
- Environment: inside; some minor discomforts
The AMA offers a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer