The American Motorcyclist Association is looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented Member Services representative.
If you have call center experience and a willingness to help others, you may be the ideal candidate for this position.
Location: Pickerington, OH
Employee Type: Full -Time
Manage Others: No
Experience: 1 year in-bound, outbound call center
Hours: M – F 11:30am-8:00pm 2 days a week and 8:30am -5:00pm 3 days a week.
Schedule may vary.
- Answer in-bound member calls and email
- Make outbound calls to expired and active members to promote member benefits and renew membership
- Handle inbound member services inquiries quickly and effectively, demonstrating knowledge and passion in the AMA mission
- Complete data entry and other manual processes associated with in-bound and out-bound calls
- Strong computer processing skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Detail oriented and focused on providing accurate information
- Ability to meet changing priorities
- Must be able to address challenging customer issues while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Motorcycling experience a plus
The AMA offers a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer