Careers at the AMA
The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA), the premier membership association dedicated to promoting the motorcycling lifestyle and protecting the future of motorcycling, is seeking an experienced marketing professional. Based at AMA’s Pickerington, OH office, the successful candidate will work across all company platforms to seek new revenue opportunities through creative packaging of available assets.
Specific duties include:
Research, envision and participate in creation and execution of effective strategies for membership growth, sponsorship sales and revenue generation
Initiate and coordinate sales/marketing activities for sponsorships, royalties, member benefits and new revenue sources
- Monitor the fulfillment and administration of contracts and agreements
Create effective written documents, memos, correspondence
Develop strategic relationships and partnerships
Grow list of member benefits
Coordinate with magazine ad sales staff
Communicate with external and internal contacts in an open and collaborative fashion
Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and professional marketing experience required. Technical proficiency in various computer applications is highly desirable. Motorcycling experience is a plus.
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time Member Services Representative
The American Motorcyclist Association is looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented Member Services representative.
If you have call center experience and a willingness to help others, you may be the ideal candidate for this position.
Location: Pickerington, OH
Employee Type: Full -Time
Manage Others: No
Experience: 1 year in-bound, outbound call center
Hours: M - F 11:30-8:00pm 2 days a week and 8:30am -5:00pm 3 days a week. Schedule may vary.
- Answer in-bound member calls and email.
- Make outbound calls to expired and active members to promote member benefits and renew membership.
- Handle inbound member services inquiries quickly and effectively, demonstrating knowledge and passion in the AMA mission
- Complete data entry and other manual processes associated with in-bound and out-bound calls.
- Strong computer processing skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Detail oriented and focused on providing accurate information
- Ability to meet changing priorities
- Must be able to address challenging customer issues while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Sales experience a plus
Please email resume to email@example.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls