Skip Navigation LinksRacing / Road Racing / Road Racing License

MotoAmerica AMA Road Racing Licensing

In addition to being members of the American Motorcyclist Association, competitors in MotoAmerica road racing events must hold an AMA/FIMNA Road Racing license. Licensing criteria and national number procedures are posted below. For questions about the AMA/FIMNA Road Racing license, contact the AMA racing department.

The 2016 AMA/FIM North America Road Racing license application is available at the following link:

License Criteria:

Amateur and Pro-Am Licensing

AMA amateur and Pro-Am road racing licensing requirements are still being developed and will be posted here soon.