ISDE: U.S. Rider Information
The International Six Day Enduro (ISDE) is the annual FIM Enduro World Championship for National Teams.
Each country participating in this event is authorized to have six riders representing the Trophy Team, four riders under the age of 23 representing the Junior Trophy Team, three female riders representing the Women's World Cup Team, and three riders for each Club Team entered to represent their country. We will have a three-rider Senior Club Team if participation warrants it.
- The World Trophy winner is determined by totaling the teams best five individual riders score each day for six days with the lowest team score after six days being the winner.
- The Junior World Trophy is determined by totaling the teams best three individual riders scores each day for six days with the lowest team score after six days being the winner.
- The Women's World Cup is determined by totaling the teams best two individual riders scores each day for six days with the lowest team score after six days being the winner.
- The Club Teams will score all three riders each day, and again, after six days the lowest combined score is the winner.
U.S. Club riders are selected based on their performance in the U.S. ISDE Qualifier Series. The schedule for the 2014 qualifiers is below:
Important Links and Downloads
For details about the 2014 ISDE, see the links and downloads below:
Bike Rental Information, see the downloads below:
- Husaberg Rental information
- Husaberg Bike Rental and Parts Order Form
- Husaberg Spare Parts information
- KTM Rental information
- KTM Bike Rental and Parts Order Form
- KTM Spare Parts information
If you know you can add something to the team effort in any position, we want to hear from you.
By accepting a position on the U.S. ISDE team, a rider or volunteer agrees to bring to the ISDE the highest level of commitment. The funds raised to finance the ISDE team come from the hard work of volunteers all over the U.S. In return for this effort, team members must have the commitment and desire to do their best for their country and team. They must also be willing to commit to assisting in the fund raising effort.
For more information about riding or supporting the U.S. ISDE team, please see the links under Important Links and Downloads.
For additional questions, e-mail AMA Off-road Manager Chuck Weir at; email@example.com.
2013 ISDE Team Sponsors: